[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Our team of expert HVAC technicians and installers also specialize in the installation of Garage Unit Heaters. This is a recent job we completed in Parker, Colorado for a customer that wanted his garage to maintain a temperature of 65 degrees.
In order to achieve this for the customer, we installed a 75,000 BTU Hot Dawg Unit Heater.
The garage did not have an existing unit heater, so we had to complete a full installation and upgrade. The installation included:
- Installation of new u-strut on ceiling joists
- Hang the Unit Heater from the U-strut with all thread
- Penetrate the exterior wall to allow for installation of the flue
- Run flue from the unit heater to outdoor exhaust vent
- Install new electrical to the unit heater
- Installation of new gas line to unit heater gas valve
- Connected new low voltage wire from unit heater to thermostat that was mounted in the garage to maintain the desired 65 degrees in the garage
If you are interested in a Hot Dawg Garage Unit Heater Installation in Parker, Colorado or anywhere else throughout the Denver Metro Area; including, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lakewood, Lone Tree, Roxborough, Centennial, Aurora, Arvada, or Golden, Give us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”bottom-widgets”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row]