- Are you tired of high heating bills during Littleton, Colorado’s harsh winters?
- A heat pump may be the solution for you.
What is a Heat Pump?
- A heat pump is a device that transfers heat from one location to another.
- In terms of home heating, it pulls warmth from the air or ground outside and brings it inside.
How Does it Work in Cold Weather?
- A heat pump’s efficiency decreases as temperatures drop.
- However, most models have a backup heating source for extreme cold.
- In Littleton, the average low temperature is around 20 degrees Fahrenheit, which is within a heat pump’s operating range.
- Heat pumps use less energy than traditional heating systems.
- In turn, this leads to lower utility bills.
- Additionally, heat pumps do not require fuel deliveries like propane or oil.
- Heat pumps do not burn fossil fuels, making them a more sustainable option.
- They also do not produce harmful emissions.
- Heat pumps require less maintenance than traditional heating systems.
- Filters need to be cleaned or replaced regularly.
- Heat pumps offer cost savings, environmental benefits, and low maintenance for home heating in Littleton, Colorado.
- With average winter temperatures within a heat pump’s operating range, it is a viable option for reducing heating bills and being more environmentally friendly.
Looking for a more efficient and eco-friendly way to heat your Littleton, Colorado home?
Look no further than ROX Heating & Air for all your heat pump installation needs. Our team of skilled technicians are dedicated to providing top-notch service and ensuring your new heat pump is installed to perfection. Plus, with our full licensing and insurance coverage, you can have peace of mind knowing your home and family are in good hands.